Timothy's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stubborn Little S**t!

So, it has become sort of a routine that when I am ready to go to sleep, DH comes in and says goodnight to me and JellyBean. JellyBean is usually quite active at this time of night and DH puts his hand on my stomach until JellyBean 'kicks' him good night.
Well, last night, JellyBean was REALLY active, lots of hiccups and kicking. As soon as DH put his hand on my stomach, JellyBean stopped kicking! DH held his hand there for a while, whilst saying goodnight to JellyBean, and telling him/her to stop being rude and say goodnight back!
We were both speaking to JellyBean, trying to get a kick for DH to feel. I told JellyBean that it was being a stubborn little s**t and JellyBean responded with the biggest kick I have ever felt! The kick was immediately after I said it and DH and I couldn't help but laugh for ages. No more kicks for the rest of the night though!

No comments:

Post a Comment