Timothy's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

28 week check up

Yesterday was our 28 week obstetrician check up. I got all my blood test results back and don't have Gestational Diabetes, my Vitamin D levels are good and all my other blood tests came back perfect. My blood pressure is also within normal range so good news all round.
JellyBean's heartbeat was 138bpm, nice and steady. My uterus is measuring at 33 weeks so all is on track.
JellyBean has been pretty active lately, lots of kicking, especially at 5am when it is really hard kicks! DH has been able to feel the kicks more regularly which is nice as they get a bit of bonding as well!
We have organised the baby shower for the 18th of June and my last day of work will be the 8th of July. Only 82 days left until due date....... eek! We have asked everyone coming to the baby shower to write a letter for JellyBean to open on their 18th birthday. I hope everyone remembers and JellyBean can have a nice treaseure chest full of memories, wishes and hopes.
JellyBean's room is mostly set up, the cot and basinet have been put up, the pram has been put together and all the toys and clothes are in there (just chucked in the cot for the moment). I plan on starting the task of washing all the clothes, blankets etc this weekend and putting them away in the drawers, ready for JellyBean's arrival. We are picking up the changing table, monitor and a few other bits and pieces on Thursday then just have to get a few bottles and wait and see what we get at the shower. We don't plan on having too many clothes until after JellyBean is born so that we can pick out some nice gender specific outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment